1 year 4 months old Myovision SEMG like brand new. Used 10-15 times if that. Has E-Scan and EP Stress Score. Comes with case, quickscan pads, extra scan vision static SEMG electrodes and Myovision pamphlets.
Showing Equipment For Sale classifieds
Each has pelvic drop. One is blue and one is cream colored upholstery, in perfect shape, as-is mechanics. Porcelain base, does not elevate. Dr. moving out of state shortly, motivated. $1500 each or $2500 for pair; (possible delivery). Please call (615) 983-0320 or email email@example.com.
For sale: $200
9 adjustable head weight harnesses (Spinal Technologies)
9 adjustable head weight harnesses (Pettibon)
4 shoulder weight harnesses (Spinal Technologies)
6 shoulder weight harnesses (Pettibon)
33 – 2 LBS weights
3 – 1 LBS weights
8 – 1/2 LBS weights
61 – 1/3 LBS weights
Please call (615) 826-5554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Metler 226 E Stim – $1250, bought new, never used.
- K-Laser 1200 1200 Series (Class IV) – $12,895, great condition.
- NeuroMed, Neurosanos Electro-analgesic – $5,700, deep penetration for pain; also used to treat peripheral neuropathy symptoms.
- Vertical Spine Model illustrating disc bulge/herniation – New $225, selling $100.
- Horizontal Spine Model that illustrates phases of degeneration. Magnetic spine models that are easily removed and replaced on horizontal base – New $295, selling $150.
- Activator II – New $465, selling $325.
Will gladly supply photos, upon request. Text or call Dr. VanderPloeg (207) 380-4651.
Erchonia Zerona 26 Laser, great cash opportunities for an office; we don’t have the room! Paid around 40K in Jan. 2017, asking 20K. Contact our office for more information. Email email@example.com.
Great condition IST table. Cervical-thoracic-lumbar w/vibration. Corded remote. Blue vinyl. Email for pictures/details. Must be able to pick up from office. $1,800, or best offer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 4 ATT 300 intersegmental traction tables – $1,700/each
– 3 Amrex MS322 Low Volt muscle stimulator 2 pad electrotherapy – $500/each
– 1 flat chiro table with drop – $500
– 1 LiteCure cold laser (class 4) 10-watt with travel case and variety of laser heads – $8,000
– 1 exam/massage table with bottom shelf and adjustable back – $500
Pick up only. Please email email@example.com or call (330) 265-5351 for questions.
Chiropractic office equipment for sale; $12,000. Pick up only. Prefer to sell all together, but will consider sale of individual items. Please call (423) 215-2618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with interest or questions.
1) Chattanooga Elevation Flextion Model 8760 with all drops; $2400.
2) Leander Lite Stationary Manual Flextion table and the Doctor to Doctor price is $900.
3) One large, custom built therapy table with facial hole (very comfortable) with a full length shelf underneath. Very strong and sturdy and built from solid wood, with solid wood post type legs. Leather top.
4) Custom built portable table with carrying cover, custom built free standing adjusting table (we kept it at home, as it is on the small side) with face drop. These are both in the same fabric and solid wood post type legs.
5) One Naugahyde therapy table with face opening with metal legs.
6) One large Hydrocollator with custom built metal rolling cart. (Hydrocollator fits down into the top of the table and has a lower shelf. (have covers, but not the actual Hot Packs)
7) One Hydrocollator cover drying rack that is wall mounted.
8) 2 Electric Stimulation machine with leads and wires, both can be wall mounted.
9) Approximately 20 Chiropractic educational framed posters.
10) Variety of examination tools, such as tuning fork, activator reflex tester, etc…
11) One set of Blocks
12) 2 X-ray view boxes
13) Full size educational spine with stand
14) 4 stages of disc degeneration model
15) Grip tester
16) A couple of large rolls and a padded board for thoracic adjusting.
17) Some very cool older Chiropractic Education books.
18) A variety of tear off education information to give to patients.