Associate wanted. Possible purchase opportunity. Excellent adjusting skills using diversified and drop table techniques a must. Need to be a good communicator willing to promote the continued growth of this well-established high-volume clinic (over 27 years in same location in Franklin TN ). Unique opportunity for motivated doctor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showing Doctor / Associate Wanted classifieds
Practice looking for a dynamic chiropractor to join. Must be motivated in building a long-term career with our practice, team-player and be dedicated to providing high-quality care in a fast-paced environment. Benefits: salary starting at 50K, weekly commission, average 35 hours/week, and submit resume to email@example.com.
Associate opportunity for new 4000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility opening in January 2018. Candidate must have excellent manual adjusting skills and be able to follow proven protocols set forth by the office. Bilingual, a plus. Salary and vacation benefits. Email resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a career and not a job? We are a company with a vision and are looking for the right person to join our team. We are seeking a diligent, coachable, and highly motivated individual. If this sounds like you, apply today. Email email@example.com.
Our family-owned practice is growing and needs another team member that loves to serve others. Looking for a chiropractor who is enthusiastic about chiropractic, joyful in service, health and fitness oriented, skilled and proficient in Gonstead, Thompson Drop, Diversified Techniques and Extremity Adjusting. Adjusting skills are paramount, but we treat using Rehab and many PT techniques to expedite healing and establish strength and stability. Our clinic is fast paced, efficient, joyful, and a Christian atmosphere. Please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time position in busy multi-specialty practice. Opportunity to care of the majority of our patients, so great adjusting skills are required. Work alongside our medical doctors and physical therapists to give the best comprehensive care in a fun, fast-paced clinic. Email resume to email@example.com
Facebook: David Price Center
Busy practice has unique opportunity for Tennessee licensed chiropractor in East Tennessee. We are looking for an ethical, energetic associate with a caring heart and great communication skills. Must be proficient in Thompson, Gonstead, Diversified, Cox and extremity techniques. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office continues to grow and we are looking for a new team member to help us achieve our goals and vision for our community! New doctor must love people, love chiropractic, have people skills and be confident in adjusting! For more information call our office in Dickson, TN at (615) 441-6115. Facebook: Life Source Wellness Center
We are a fully-integrated medical clinic looking to add another member to our team!!! We are seeking an exceptional full-time Chiropractic Associate to join our practice located in Clarksville, TN. Must have a therapeutic and medical mindset, and exceptional diversified adjusting skills. Must be self motivated and willing to market yourself in the clinic and in the community. You must be a great team player and emotionally intelligent. Patient interactions and working within our team structure is highly valued. Salary Plus Bonus, 401 K, CEUs, and malpractice insurance will be covered. Please email your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Great opportunity to create a low overhead operation without the stress of all the hassle. Allow our team to assist your growth, utilize all equipment (decompression, laser, dig. x-ray) to provide the best treatments. Ideal situation for reducing costs or initial start up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 5 Core Values:
1. Love’s Jesus
3. Team Player
5. Exudes Health
***MUST be a GREAT Adjuster. We are a high volume, cash based, corrective office that loves on our patients & loves serving the Lord. We pay very well! wellhealthcenters.com text Dr. Ben (615) 517-4501 or email email@example.com.
Looking for a licensed, independent contractor for new office in Nashville. Perfect for someone who wants their own treatment room, access to in-house digital x-ray and EHR system with scheduling, billing, appointment setting.
Chiropractors, massage therapists, myofascial release therapists, acupuncturists, midwives, nutritional therapists, and similar specialties are welcome to inquire. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 516-2866.
Our office is a family/wellness-based practice.
We are growing and have now reached the point of needing another doctor in the office.
Looking for a positive, outgoing, energetic and principled doctor to welcome into our practice.
The position includes salary and percentage.
Check out our website: www.woottonfamilychiro.com
Email resume: email@example.com
Looking for a passionate, principled chiropractor who wants to change lives and learn how to run/operate his or her own clinic. Please only apply if you’re interested in hard work and learning how to save the lives of this community. Possible satellite clinic ownership or management if it is the right fit. Please email; firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 595-9063.
One of the Southeast’s largest chiropractic groups is now hiring doctors, certified CAs, temp doctors, even internships in Atlanta and at our new locations in Nashville TN. Competitive salary, bonuses, health and disability insurance and more. Call Johnny Brown at 678-675-7317. Or email resume to email@example.com. Don’t wait, positions are filling up fast. Check us out at www.arrowheadclinics.com.
Tennessee’s largest chiropractic group is seeking a motivated chiropractor. We hire exceptional doctors, treat them right and pay them well. To see if you might be a good fit, contact Dr. Hayes at (423) 265-2225. CV or resume can be sent to Dr.khaynesTHC@gmail.com.
The office is fully equipped, including digital x-ray. You’ll have a private treatment room and receptionist available for scheduling, etc. Perfect for someone with an existing practice who wants to decrease overhead or for a new graduate just starting out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (901) 481-3322.
The Chiropractor for this position will play a key role in sharing information with the interdisciplinary team of professionals while concurrently inspiring patients to advance their health care goals. Competitive salary and benefits package. Doctors should email interest to: email@example.com
• The Doctor of Chiropractic is required to be licensed in the State of Tennessee.
• The Doctor of Chiropractic must be certified to perform acupuncture in the State of Tennessee.
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional clinical experience and must hold appropriate malpractice insurance.
• Must have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail will be valued assets.
• Must exhibit outstanding patient service and deliver a 5-star experience.
Chiropractor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories; diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories including questioning, observing and examining patient; and advise patients through shared medical decision making about recommended treatment options.
• Evaluate the functioning of the neuro-musculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
• Participate in the selection of an appropriate, cost-effective treatment plan for the patient after a thorough shared medical decision processing reviewing treatment alternatives and preferences with patient.
• Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system.
• Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays.
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories.
• Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management and other matters.
• Arrange for diagnostic imaging when necessary.
• Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
• Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages and braces if necessary.
• Participate in quality improvement programs, and collaborate in multidisciplinary quality assurance programs that monitor and improve patient care and overall performance of the clinic.
• Maintain accurate treatment records for patients and participate in periodic reviews of records.
• Comply with all policies, procedures and protocols of the clinic.