- This event has passed.
HIPAA: 2017 NEW Government Compliance Challenges and Solutions – How Much is ENOUGH?
October 19, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Click here for registration form!
Get the newest information and learn how to solidify your programs to protect YOU!
Hear about Washington’s ‘new attitude’, which is actually very positive for doctors who have taken documentable efforts to meet legally-required standards and establish proper compliance programs. However, there is a ‘show no mercy’ attitude for those who continue to ignore and do not document efforts in ALL of the required areas.
- How people get caught and the types of fines they face; how to protect against them
- How to perform a risk analysis and ISARs (Washington states that if you don’t have these, you have no HIPAA program at all and risk fines of a minimum of $50k)
- What is legal in the area of fee compliance and dual fee systems
- Required OIG compliance for anyone taking care of Medicare patients
- and much more in this jam-packed session!