Advanced Dry Needling
November 17 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Register Now, Class Size is Strictly Limited
(Participation in the Fundamentals of Dry Needling Course is a prerequisite for this course, or be able to show evidence of
completing equivalent training.) 12 hours DC CE.
Advanced Dry Needling will continue building on the foundations established in the Fundamentals Course. In the class, participants will learn how to proceed with advanced deep dry needling techniques, especially as related to spinal dry needling.
New treatments for several specific conditions will be taught including:
· Shoulder chronic pain including limited ROM and rotator cuff syndrome
· Knee chronic pain including limited ROM, weakness and altered gait. Resolving chronic knee problems can lead to long-term improvements in knee pain as well as alterations in pelvic and spinal balance, function and pain.
· Peripheral neuralgia as related to commonly overlooked impingement syndromes.
· Use of Electrical stimulation in Dry Needling Treatments. Electrical stimulation can often be used to enhance results of dry needling
· Chronic painful conditions involving soft tissue. Many of your patients are taking OTC or Rx pain medication for ongoing conditions that may be treatable with DN.
Participants will learn how to expand their treatment options for these and other conditions. Learn how to help patients prevent unnecessary surgery and excessive medication.