The Tennessee Chiropractic Association is pleased to partner with the University of Bridgeport to offer the 50 hours of live education required to obtain a Diplomate of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (DACO).
Designed specifically for practicing chiropractors, this new post-graduate program puts you on the path to becoming board-certified in Orthopedics and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine – a credential that makes you a vital member of the primary care team. Through this TCA-sponsored opportunity, doctors in Tennessee and around the country will have access to both the education and the respected certification on which more and more organizations and patients are relying for physician selection.
Each of the 5 live courses is 10 hours and will be approved for 10 hours of CE credits for chiropractic physicians. Scheduled dates for each 10-hour course are listed below:
– August 17-18, 2019 – Southern Chiropractic Conference, Murfreesboro, TN
– December 7-8, 2019 – December seminar, Nashville, TN
– April 4-5, 2020 – Spring Seminar, Pigeon Forge, TN
– May 2-3, 2020 – TCA Headquarters, Nashville, TN
– August 22-23, 2020 – Southern Chiropractic Conference, Murfreesboro, TN
The initial 50 hours of live training will be followed by 250 hours of online education, which focuses on differential diagnosis, evaluation and management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions; especially acute and chronic pain conditions.
– Fax registration form to: (615) 383-6233
– Email completed registration form to: email@example.com