The Tennessee Chiropractic Association (TCA) Board of Directors has dedicated a great deal of time and energy to the exploration and vetting of a high-quality, competitive member health insurance benefit over the past several years.
As a result of their efforts, the TCA and Insurance Planning and Service Company, LLC (IPSCO) are pleased to announce the TD Consortium Benefits Trust Health Plan (TDCBT), a new health benefits plan option that will be available to TCA members.
The TDCBT is a private self-funded health benefit plan. It’s available to members of the Tennessee Chiropractic Association and their employees to help battle the increasing cost of providing healthcare benefits, as well as the limited coverage options available.
KEY PLAN FEATURES:
- 10 Health Plan Options | Traditional copay plans and high-deductible HSA health plans with varying deductibles and coinsurance.
- 3 Prescription Plan Options | 2 copay plans and 1 HSA-compatible deductible plan.
- Large National PPO Network | Aetna offers a robust network of providers and facilities.
- Aetna One Advocate (A1A) | Exceptional concierge customer service that is typically reserved for large Fortune 500 companies is now available to TDCBT employers. A1A provides you with a single, trusted advisor when you need one. They’re always just one call away.
- Telemedicine Program (Teladoc) | Use Teladoc anytime, anywhere for non-emergency conditions such as the flu, bronchitis, stress, psoriasis, and more. Visit Teledoc.com/Aetna or call 1.855.TELADOC (835-2362) to set up your account.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line | Whether you’re looking for general information or have a specific health concern, the 24-Hour Nurse Line is a 24-hour hotline for employees. Call 1.800.556.1555 and select the option to speak to a nurse (TTY: Dial 711).
- Stay Healthy Programs | Members will be able to receive discounts on health products and services from eye care to fitness and weight management.
The TDCBT may be your solution to receiving high quality health benefits for yourself and your employees at affordable rates.
TCA Members can visit www.IPSCOAgency.com/TCA
to find more details, view plan comparisons
and request a quote online.