The Tennessee Chiropractic Association (TCA) Board of Directors has dedicated a great deal of time and energy to the exploration and vetting of a high-quality, competitive member health insurance benefit over the past several years.
As a result of their efforts, the TCA and Insurance Planning and Service Company, LLC (IPSCO) are pleased to announce the TD Consortium Benefits Trust Health Plan (TDCBT), a new health benefits plan option that will be available to TCA members beginning October 1, 2019.
The TDCBT is a private self-funded health benefit plan. It’s available to members of the Tennessee Chiropractic Association and their employees to help battle the increasing cost of providing healthcare benefits, as well as the limited coverage options available.
- Seven different plans available with deductible options ranging from $500 to $5,000, including Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible plans.
- The plan utilizes the MultiPlan PHCS Network. To view the provider directory, visit http://www.multiplan.com/search/search-2.cfm?originator=84451.
- Plans include full prescription coverage
- Potential for lower health benefit plan costs for you and your employees
- Many groups can qualify as a sole proprietor with at least one W-2 employee
- Medically underwritten health benefit plan
The TDCBT may be your solution to receiving high quality health benefits for yourself and your employees at affordable rates.
TCA Members can visit www.IPSCOAgency.com/TCA
to find more details, view plan comparisons
and request a quote online.