Position requires a minimum of 5 years clinical experience, previous experience in a high-volume office seeing 250+ visits per week. Not only are we looking for a great chiropractor, but for a great administrator able to lead a team and office that consistently sees 40-60 new patients per month. Base salary of 80k plus bonuses with the ability for clinic ownership, complete or partial. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showing Doctor / Associate Wanted classifieds
Integrated chiropractic office in Maryville seeking licensed chiropractor. Must have the ability to work in a growing clinic environment. New graduates welcome, experienced chiropractors preferred. Please email resume to email@example.com.
One of the Southeast’s largest chiropractic groups is now hiring doctors, certified CAs, temp doctors, even internships in Atlanta and at our new locations in Nashville, TN. Competitive salary, bonuses, health and disability insurance and more. Call Johnny Brown at (678) 675-7317. Or, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait, positions are filling up fast! Check us out at www.arrowheadclinics.com.
Looking for a passionate, principled chiropractor who wants to change lives and learn how to run/operate his or her own clinic. Please only apply if you’re interested in hard work and learning how to save the lives of this community. Possible satellite clinic ownership or management if it is the right fit. Please email; email@example.com or call (615) 595-9063.
Looking for the next key player for a growing chiropractic office in Knoxville, TN. We offer an experienced staff, great hours, starting salary with opportunity to grow rapidly. Recent graduates to chiropractic veterans welcomed. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. View our website at hombergchiropractic.com
Associate needed for busy multidisciplinary clinic in Chattanooga. We are looking for an energetic, positive and hard-working doctor who wants to learn from an accomplished doctor with over 20 years of experience. We are looking for doctor who would like a long-term position since this offers the possibility of growth. Please email email@example.com or call (423) 296-2604.
Office hours: 3 full days, 2 half days per week. Off at 1pm on Fridays. The ideal candidate has about 5 years of experience, is driven, open to learning, computer literate and is a great adjuster. Positive environment with amazing staff. Great salary plus bonus. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 265-2225.
Associate position for busy West Nashville practice. Must be self-starter and not require supervision to be motivated. 23-year old practice with great reputation. Fun and secured position for right fit. Diversified, Cox, PI, Disc specialty with rehab and sports injuries. 3-day weekend. Benefits available with paid vacation after 1 year. Base salary plus great bonus based on experience and credentials. Will accept top quality only. Do not call as the phones are very busy. Email resume to: email@example.com.
We are looking for a self-driven doctor with good adjusting skills that will work as an Independent Contractor. We are willing to help build their practice by providing a steady stream of new patients and an experienced support staff. The hours would be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-6, Friday 2-6 and Saturday 9-12. Interested applicants please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Busy practice has unique opportunity for Tennessee licensed chiropractor in East Tennessee. We are looking for an ethical, energetic, associate with a caring heart and great communication skills. Must be proficient in Thompson, Gonstead, Diversified, Cox and Extremity techniques. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Established practice (40 years) with strong patient base. Working in 1500 sq. foot office with three furnished adjusting rooms. Practice mainly consists of Palmer diversified, Thompson and Toggle Recoil technique. Need to learn computer and patient management system. Build your practice in beautiful Kingsport, TN in Smoky Mountains. Six-figure salary possible after buy-in. Must have Tennessee license. Only interested parties call: (423) 239-9122.
Well-established, multi-clinic healthcare company with 17 year history is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic chiropractors to join our team. We are currently hiring for multiple clinics in TN, NC, SC and VA. The ideal candidate will provide skilled adjustments, participate in treatment planning, patient consultations, exams and work with a team of Medical providers to determine treatment options for a variety of patients/conditions. Active license required. We are looking for good leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with other medical providers to ensure a whole-body approach to pain management. Competitive salary. Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, PTO. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate doctor needed for busy, straight family chiropractic practice in Chattanooga, TN. Webster certification and/or ICPA certification preferred. Required hours Monday and Wednesday – 2:00 to 8:00, Friday – 8:00 to 5:00 and Saturday – 9:00 – 2:00. Please email a resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
The Chiropractor for this position will play a key role in sharing information with the interdisciplinary team of professionals while concurrently inspiring patients to advance their health care goals. Competitive salary and benefits package. Doctors should email interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Doctor of Chiropractic is required to be licensed in the State of Tennessee.
• The Doctor of Chiropractic must be certified to perform acupuncture in the State of Tennessee.
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional clinical experience and must hold appropriate malpractice insurance.
• Must have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail will be valued assets.
• Must exhibit outstanding patient service and deliver a 5-star experience.
Chiropractor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories; diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories including questioning, observing and examining patient; and advise patients through shared medical decision making about recommended treatment options.
• Evaluate the functioning of the neuro-musculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
• Participate in the selection of an appropriate, cost-effective treatment plan for the patient after a thorough shared medical decision processing reviewing treatment alternatives and preferences with patient.
• Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system.
• Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays.
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories.
• Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management and other matters.
• Arrange for diagnostic imaging when necessary.
• Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
• Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages and braces if necessary.
• Participate in quality improvement programs, and collaborate in multidisciplinary quality assurance programs that monitor and improve patient care and overall performance of the clinic.
• Maintain accurate treatment records for patients and participate in periodic reviews of records.
• Comply with all policies, procedures and protocols of the clinic.