The office is fully equipped, including digital x-ray. You’ll have a private treatment room and receptionist available for scheduling, etc. Perfect for someone with an existing practice who wants to decrease overhead or for a new graduate just starting out. Please email email@example.com or call (901) 481-3322.
Showing Doctor / Associate Wanted classifieds
Unique opportunity. Immediately opening for a highly-motivated associate doctor. Full training and mentoring. Learn how to run a highly successful office. Excellent base salary, plus bonus plan. Opportunity available to take over and purchase practice. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent contractor needed in the busy Cool Springs/Franklin area. You will have a private office, including access to passive and active equipment, tables and rehab items, etc. Front desk staff provided to make appointments and sign in patients. For more information call (615) 771-9999 or email email@example.com.
Motivated Independent Contractor Wanted:
Are you looking to build your practice and eventually be your own boss? We are looking for a motivated, energetic doctor to join us in our newly renovated office with the intentions of buying out within the next few years.
Interested? Please contact: Dr. Bill Kelley (865) 588-5734/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Female Dr. looking for female associate to help run chiropractic office in middle Tennessee. Base salary, plus incentives. Diversified, Thompson, Flexion/Distraction techniques; CA, CTAs, CXTs on staff. Acupuncture would be a bonus. Please call (931) 728-9313 and ask for Linda.
Are you looking for a career and not a job? We are a company with a vision and are looking for the right person to join our team. We are seeking a diligent, coachable, and highly motivated individual. If this sounds like you, apply today. Email email@example.com.
Terrific opportunity for an adjusting doctor to work in a successful practice in a great community that is close to everything, along with excellent cost of living. Ideal for the doctor who wants to practice in a fast-paced and fun environment, without the hassles of ownership, fighting insurance companies, or building a practice.
Amazing bonus system with competitive base pay could lead to lucrative total compensation. Will not be asked to market the practice, just give great care – three and a half days a week, with a 3-day weekend. Will train on how to properly integrate muscle rehabilitation and selective medical services into a successful practice.
No experience needed. Must be able to show expert hand-on adjusting technique and be willing to learn new skills. A desire to stay extremely busy and have a genuine care for others are a must.
Position is available immediately. Please submit a current CV with a brief explanation of why you would be an asset to our practice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Busy practice has unique opportunity for Tennessee licensed chiropractor in East Tennessee. We are looking for an ethical, energetic, associate with a caring heart and great communication skills. Must be proficient in Thompson, Gonstead, Diversified, Cox and Extremity techniques. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Established practice (40 years) with strong patient base. Working in 1500 sq. foot office with three furnished adjusting rooms. Practice mainly consists of Palmer diversified, Thompson and Toggle Recoil technique. Need to learn computer and patient management system. Build your practice in beautiful Kingsport, TN in Smoky Mountains. Six-figure salary possible after buy-in. Must have Tennessee license. Only interested parties call: (423) 239-9122.
Well-established integrated clinics seeking enthusiastic chiropractors to join our team. We are looking for new grads who are eager to work hard and follow a successful system. Fully-equipped offices with digital x-ray, decompression, rehab are waiting for the right chiropractor to join our team. Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer match, and PTO are included. Positions in SC, NC and TN. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic doctor. Applicant must be highly-motivated, a team-player and willing to learn. If you are looking for a long-term position with a great salary, bonus and paid vacation, send resume to Dr. Wall at email@example.com.
Located 15 minutes east of Nashville, TN in Mt. Juliet, Active Life Chiropractic is a fast-growing Elite Clinic (Top 10% of Chiropractors) with goals of becoming even better with the perfect Associate to join our team. Email resume to Autumn.ActiveLife@gmail.com.
Full-time, salary, vacation. www.ActiveLifeTN.com.
Position requires a minimum of 5 years clinical experience, previous experience in a high-volume office seeing 250+ visits per week. Not only are we looking for a great chiropractor, but for a great administrator able to lead a team and office that consistently sees 40-60 new patients per month. Base salary of 80k plus bonuses with the ability for clinic ownership, complete or partial. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrated chiropractic office in Maryville seeking licensed chiropractor. Must have the ability to work in a growing clinic environment. New graduates welcome, experienced chiropractors preferred. Please email resume to email@example.com.
One of the Southeast’s largest chiropractic groups is now hiring doctors, certified CAs, temp doctors, even internships in Atlanta and at our new locations in Nashville, TN. Competitive salary, bonuses, health and disability insurance and more. Call Johnny Brown at (678) 675-7317. Or, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait, positions are filling up fast! Check us out at www.arrowheadclinics.com.
Looking for a passionate, principled chiropractor who wants to change lives and learn how to run/operate his or her own clinic. Please only apply if you’re interested in hard work and learning how to save the lives of this community. Possible satellite clinic ownership or management if it is the right fit. Please email; email@example.com or call (615) 595-9063.
Looking for the next key player for a growing chiropractic office in Knoxville, TN. We offer an experienced staff, great hours, starting salary with opportunity to grow rapidly. Recent graduates to chiropractic veterans welcomed. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. View our website at hombergchiropractic.com
Associate needed for busy multidisciplinary clinic in Chattanooga. We are looking for an energetic, positive and hard-working doctor who wants to learn from an accomplished doctor with over 20 years of experience. We are looking for doctor who would like a long-term position since this offers the possibility of growth. Please email email@example.com or call (423) 296-2604.
Office hours: 3 full days, 2 half days per week. Off at 1pm on Fridays. The ideal candidate has about 5 years of experience, is driven, open to learning, computer literate and is a great adjuster. Positive environment with amazing staff. Great salary plus bonus. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 265-2225.
The Chiropractor for this position will play a key role in sharing information with the interdisciplinary team of professionals while concurrently inspiring patients to advance their health care goals. Competitive salary and benefits package. Doctors should email interest to: email@example.com
• The Doctor of Chiropractic is required to be licensed in the State of Tennessee.
• The Doctor of Chiropractic must be certified to perform acupuncture in the State of Tennessee.
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional clinical experience and must hold appropriate malpractice insurance.
• Must have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail will be valued assets.
• Must exhibit outstanding patient service and deliver a 5-star experience.
Chiropractor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories; diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories including questioning, observing and examining patient; and advise patients through shared medical decision making about recommended treatment options.
• Evaluate the functioning of the neuro-musculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
• Participate in the selection of an appropriate, cost-effective treatment plan for the patient after a thorough shared medical decision processing reviewing treatment alternatives and preferences with patient.
• Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system.
• Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays.
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories.
• Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management and other matters.
• Arrange for diagnostic imaging when necessary.
• Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
• Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages and braces if necessary.
• Participate in quality improvement programs, and collaborate in multidisciplinary quality assurance programs that monitor and improve patient care and overall performance of the clinic.
• Maintain accurate treatment records for patients and participate in periodic reviews of records.
• Comply with all policies, procedures and protocols of the clinic.