Associate position for busy West Nashville practice. Must be self-starter and not require supervision to be motivated. 23-year old practice with great reputation. Fun and secured position for right fit. Diversified, Cox, PI, Disc specialty with rehab and sports injuries. 3-day weekend. Benefits available with paid vacation after 1 year. Base salary plus great bonus based on experience and credentials. Will accept top quality only. Do not call as the phones are very busy. Email resume to: email@example.com.
Showing Doctor / Associate Wanted classifieds
We are looking for a self-driven doctor with good adjusting skills that will work as an Independent Contractor. We are willing to help build their practice by providing a steady stream of new patients and an experienced support staff. The hours would be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-6, Friday 2-6 and Saturday 9-12. Interested applicants please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Busy practice has unique opportunity for Tennessee licensed chiropractor in East Tennessee. We are looking for an ethical, energetic, associate with a caring heart and great communication skills. Must be proficient in Thompson, Gonstead, Diversified, Cox and Extremity techniques. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Established practice (40 years) with strong patient base. Working in 1500 sq. foot office with three furnished adjusting rooms. Practice mainly consists of Palmer diversified, Thompson and Toggle Recoil technique. Need to learn computer and patient management system. Build your practice in beautiful Kingsport, TN in Smoky Mountains. Six-figure salary possible after buy-in. Must have Tennessee license. Only interested parties call: (423) 239-9122.
Well-established, multi-clinic healthcare company with 17 year history is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic chiropractors to join our team. We are currently hiring for multiple clinics in TN, NC, SC and VA. The ideal candidate will provide skilled adjustments, participate in treatment planning, patient consultations, exams and work with a team of Medical providers to determine treatment options for a variety of patients/conditions. Active license required. We are looking for good leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with other medical providers to ensure a whole-body approach to pain management. Competitive salary. Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, PTO. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate doctor needed for busy, straight family chiropractic practice in Chattanooga, TN. Webster certification and/or ICPA certification preferred. Required hours Monday and Wednesday – 2:00 to 8:00, Friday – 8:00 to 5:00 and Saturday – 9:00 – 2:00. Please email a resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
The Chiropractor for this position will play a key role in sharing information with the interdisciplinary team of professionals while concurrently inspiring patients to advance their health care goals. Competitive salary and benefits package. Doctors should email interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Doctor of Chiropractic is required to be licensed in the State of Tennessee.
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional clinical experience and must hold appropriate malpractice insurance.
• Must have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail will be valued assets.
• Must exhibit outstanding patient service and deliver a 5-star experience.
Chiropractor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories; diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories including questioning, observing and examining patient; and advise patients through shared medical decision making about recommended treatment options.
• Evaluate the functioning of the neuro-musculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
• Participate in the selection of an appropriate, cost-effective treatment plan for the patient after a thorough shared medical decision processing reviewing treatment alternatives and preferences with patient.
• Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system.
• Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays.
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
• Obtain and record patients’ medical histories.
• Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management and other matters.
Our office specializes in wellness for the working community and families all around. Focus on spinal correction with diversified, Clear, and Pettibon technique. Modern office with superior technology and great patients. Seeking an individual willing to grow their own wellness practice within our office. Percentage based on growth and collections for services. Must be willing to market themselves and assist in current marketing practices. View the Downtown office at www.chiropractic-memphis.com or contact Dr. Matt Hayden directly at email@example.com.
Our office continues to grow and we are looking for a new team member to help us achieve our goals and vision for our community! New doctor must love people, love chiropractic, have people skills, and be confident in adjusting. Training in CBP would be great, but not a requirement. For more information, call our office in Dickson, TN. Life Source Wellness Center, Dr. Chad Upchurch, (615) 441-6115, 491 Henslee Dr., Dickson, TN 37055. On Facebook: Life Source Wellness Center.
One of the Southeast’s largest chiropractic groups is now hiring doctors, certified CAs, temp doctors, even internships in Atlanta and at our new locations in Nashville TN. Competitive salary, bonuses, health and disability insurance and more. Call Johnny Brown at 678-675-7317. Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait, positions are filling up fast. Check us out at www.arrowheadclinics.com.
Position requires a minimum of 5 years clinical experience, previous experience in a high-volume office seeing 250+ visits per week. Not only are we looking for a great chiropractor, but for a great administrator able to lead a team and office that consistently sees 40-60 new patients per month. Base salary of 80k plus bonuses with the ability for clinic ownership, complete or partial.
Our office is looking for a self-motivated licensed TN Chiropractor to work as an independent contractor in Chattanooga, TN. Our office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9-5, Tuesday 9-1, Saturday 10-12. We are closed on Thursdays and Sundays. Please call or email us at (423) 499-0102 or email@example.com.